- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KOQI
- Model Number: K-H3
- Frequency: 315mhz
- Key buttom: Call;Bill;Cancel
- Transmission distance: 1km
- Transmitted Power: 20mW
- Features: 100% water-proof
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Working current: 35mA
- Color: Various colors available
- OEM service: available
- Name: Wireless sound transmitter
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Strong carton|
|Delivery Detail:||sample or small order within 3 days,bulk order within one week|
SpecificationsWireless sound transmitter
1. Build an comfortable enviroment for customers
2. Improve service level of restaurant
1. used for transmitting table numbers to receiver. If guests need service, just push the waiter key, then the waiter can receive the request messages.you can put the call button on the client table/wall.
2.It is used in banks, dining hall, coffee bar, bar, teahouse, leisure club, GYM, KTV, chess and card room, Internet bar, motel, nursing home, sanatorium, hospitals, library etc.
2.work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3.Can be installed on each table,when the customer need help only press the button,the
calling NO. will be shown on the screen,so everyone can easy to know who is calling.
* bulid in antenna inside
*4Key button: call;bill;cancel
* Transmission distance :1000m in open area
* Use Frequency: 315MHz+75K
* Working voltage: DC12V
* Working current: ≤35mA
Delivery time:sample or small order within 3 days and bulk order within one week.
Payment: T/T .Western union .Paypal.Escrow
The Main Unit that can work with it. Any one of the following is ok
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, spa center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly and quickly.