- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KOQI
- Model Number: K-G3
- Frequency: 315MHz
- Key buttom: call,bill,cancel
- Transmission distance: 1KM
- Color: black
- Antenna: yes
- Water Proof: yes
- Self-defined: yes
- Name: Different Types of Table Services
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||strong carton|
|Delivery Detail:||sample or small order within 3 days,bulk order within one week|
SpecificationsDifferent Types of Table Services
2.3key button: call,bill,cancel
Wireless Calling System is widely used in service area. It consist of table button for guest use and signal receiver for waiter or waitress use. When the guest needs any service, he or she just press the button near him or her, his or her desk number will showing on the RECEIVER with alert music or sound. So the waiters could offer service very timely.
2.work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3.Can be installed on each table,when the customer need help only press the button,the
calling no will be shown on the screen,so everyone can easy to know who is calling.
Working voltage: DC12V
Working current: ≤35mA
Use Frequency: 315MHz±75k
Transmitted Power: ≤20mW
Transmitted Distance>1000m in open area
The Main Unit that can work with it. Any one of the following is ok
Delivery time:sample or small order within 3 days and bulk order within one week.
Payment: T/T .Western union .Paypal.Escrow
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, spa center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly and quickly.